- Characters vs Story: David Varriale’s, The Last Vig at the Zephyr Theatre
- The Founder – Now Playing Everywhere
- What Goes Around Comes Around on Miami Beach
- Ummagma and A.R.Kane Co-Present ‘Winter Tale’ mini-EP
- I Went to Jamaica and Made a Mixtape
- Falcon Theatre’s Little Drummer Bowie: “Wow! I didn’t see THAT coming!”
Tag Archives: Fall 2013
Yesterday, February, 27th Pixie Geldof, Ashley Olsen, Chloe Moretz, Virginie Ledoyen and Emma Roberts were among the guests in Paris as H&M presented its first ever catwalk show during Paris Fashion Week. Watch the video with the H&M’s Autumn Collection 2013 shown in the specially created space within the grounds of the Musée Rodin. The collection will be available in around 200 stores worldwide, as well as online, from September 5, 2013.
And FYI – The after party ROCKED!
Courtesy of Barracuda TV
Scandiavian born Fashion Designer Nina Skarra who originally started out as an illustrator and graphic designer, known for her rough edge design and illustrations using torn paper. Here’s what the model critic had to say about the new Fall 2013 collection:
“Nina Skarra’s collection for Fall 2013 is clean, simple, and minimal that combines femininity and good taste. Beautiful fabrics with subtle tucks and pleating presents an elegant, exquisite touch, positioning her line in an enviable timeless, classical niche that is unique and modern.”