Snap. Geotag. Hashtag. Post.
Visit Burger Boss during the month of December and you may be tapped as “Boss of the Month.”
To enter the #BossOfTheMonth contest; Simply…
- visit any Burger Boss location
- post a photo of your burger and its ingredients
- tag the location and use hashtag #BossOfTheMonth
One winner will be selected at random the first week of January and will receive free burgers for an entire month.
Orders are placed on large touch-screen kiosks positioned near the entrance. Guests visually build their burger on a flat screen monitor, adding or removing toppings and sauces, as their custom burger is displayed in front of them.
The five-step process includes:
- Protein – grass-fed beef, cage-free chicken or turkey, or black bean patty
- Bun – white Kaiser, wheat grain or gluten-free
- Cheese – from American and blue cheese crumble to sharp cheddar, gouda and mor
- Sauce – from traditional 1000 Island and Heinz Ketchup to chipotle mayo, honey Dijon, Sriracha and more
- Toppings – turkey bacon, organic egg, grilled pineapple, avocado as well as more traditional offerings, such as tomatoes and grilled onions.
Those who prefer to order more traditionally can place their order with an attendant at the counter.
In addition, Burger Boss also offers protein-style options replacing the bun with lettuce or guests can opt for gluten and carb-free option by ordering a bowl.
Vegan and vegetarian selections are also available.
“Our goal has always been to bring back the Great American Burger,” said Kamil Finan, co-owner and COO. “We work with a small, family-owned ranch in Oregon where we procure our grass-fed beef. We also source many of our vegetables from local and regional farmers and make many of our sauces in-house. “
Burger Boss, which has been named the Best Burger in the Inland Empire year after year, has locations in Riverside, Mission Viejo, Tustin, Newport Beach and Cypress. The restaurant is open daily from 10:30am until 9pm and until 10pm Friday and Saturday.