Criss-Croissants®, the 27 layer, waffled pastry are back for a limited time at IHOP and in three new flavors:
- Salted Caramel and Banana – cool dulce de leche cream and sliced, fresh bananas followed with a drizzle of salted caramel sauce
- Strawberries and Sweet Cream Cheese – filled with sweet cream cheese and topped with sweet, glazed strawberries
- Spinach & Roasted Red Pepper – fluffy scrambled eggs, fresh spinach and roasted red peppers topped with white Cheddar and parmesan cheeses and a drizzle of hollandaise
Kids East Free!
The free kid’s meal offer is available every day from 4-10 p.m. through September 25 at participating IHOP restaurants and includes dishes from the “Made for Fun” kid’s menu, including the new Cheesy Cheese Pizza, made from a Criss-Croissant crust and topped with tangy marinara sauce and melted Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses.
Other kid’s menu favorites to choose from are:
- the Silver 5 ― five of IHOP’s silver dollar-sized world-famous Buttermilk Pancakes served with a scrambled egg and hickory-smoked bacon
- and Jr. Chicken and Waffles ― two all-white meat chicken strips paired with two Belgian waffle quarters and served with whipped butter and choice of dipping sauce