Old-School, studio-audience show taping meets the digital streaming age at the Schkapf Theatre, 6567 Santa Monica Blvd., LA, CA 90038, for 4 performances starting November 7th.
YOU can be a part of the LIVE studio audience!
Los Angeles’ Heretick Theatre Lab will debut “The Noir Series,” live as part of a “Theatrical Experience,” performed in front of an audience, filmed in HD, mixed in real time, and streamed over the web.
Heretick is the first and only Theatre Company in Los Angeles to bring live theatre to homes across the nation through online access and web streaming.
Emmy award winning screenwriter Stephen McFeely (Co-writer of Marvel’s Captain America), critically acclaimed graphic novelist Ed Brubaker, award winning local Los Angeles theatre artists Burglars of Hamm (Gia recently reviewed their show The Behavior of Broadus), and Nancy Keystone’s Critical Mass Performance Group came together to produce and create this theatrical experience.
8pm – November 7 & 8
4pm LA Matinee/East Coast live feed – November 8& 9
On November 7th a Q&A with the cast and creators of the Noir Series will take place directly after the event in the theatre lobby with:
- Stephen McFeely – Co-writer of Marvel’s Captain America, writer, Malfeasance
- Ed Brubaker – Co-writer of Marvel’s Captain America , writer, Air Conditioned Rooms,
- Nancy Keystone –writer and director, A Door to the Dark
- Hugo Armstrong– actor, Malfeasance
- Tessa Ferrer – actor, Air Conditioned Rooms
- Jennifer Cotteleer – creator, The Noir Series
- Burglars of Hamm– Jon Beauregard, Carolyn Almos, Albert Dayan
- Sofiya Alexandra – Emcee
- Rob Buscemi– Emcee
Studio audience tickets can be purchased for $20 at Brown Paper Tickets
Online tickets and viewing can be accessed for $7.99 for a single viewing, and $20 for a weekend viewing package through http://static.viewer.dacast.com/b/43652/p/48152.
For a full schedule of performance and viewing dates and times please visit: http://www.hereticklab.com/